Join us this summer for a spectacular celebration of 16 years of Missoula Outdoor Cinema (MOC)! This year, our dedicated committee has chosen 9 movies from a list of 200 submitted by our Facebook followers, NMCDC friends, NMCDC Board, and others in the community. Our Facebook fans will choose our 10th movie in an online poll. Be sure to like our NMCDC Facebook page to vote for your favorite!
This event is FREE to the public, but we encourage a $5 donation/individual or $10/family to help us cover the cost of the movies, support this great Missoula summertime activity, and support the other amazing work of the NMCDC. Also, please check out our amazing local sponsors below – we couldn’t put on the MOC without them. And if you’re interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Rachael at Gracie229@gmail.com.
Movies show at sunset at the Head Start school (1001 Worden Ave.) on the Northside (map below). For more information on volunteer opportunities, history of the MOC, and important rules (no alcohol or dogs!), please see our MOC page. Hope you enjoy the show!
MOC 2018 Lineup
|June 30||Empire Records (Facebook Fan Favorite)||PG-13||9:30 PM||1hr 30m|
|July 7||The Third Man||NR||9:30 PM||1hr 47m|
|July 14||Coco||PG||9:30 PM||1hr 48m|
|July 21||Grease||PG-13||9:20 PM||1hr 49m|
|July 28||Jumanji (original)||PG||9:20 PM||1hr 50m|
|Aug 4||Guardians of the Galaxy||PG-13||9:00 PM||1hr 59m|
|Aug 11||Willow||PG-13||8:50 PM||2hr 2m|
|Aug 18||V is for Vendetta||R||8:50 PM||2hr 5m|
|Aug 25||Field of Dreams||PG||8:30 PM||2hr 13m|
|LABOR DAY WEEKEND – NO MOVIES!|
|Sept. 8||A River Runs Through It||PG||8:00 PM||2hr 4m|
Movies are shown at the Headstart Playground on the Northside:
We’d like to take a moment to thank all of our incredible sponsors who help us keep this beloved community tradition free to the public. Please click on their names/logos to learn more about them!
- Add your logo and link to the list! Contact Rachael Caldwell at Gracie229@gmail.com to become a Platinum Sponsor for MOC!
- Your logo and link here! Contact Rachael Caldwell at Gracie229@gmail.com to become a Gold Sponsor for MOC!
- Outback Toilets
- Burns Street Bistro
- MCT, Inc.
- Missoula Downtown Association
- Meagher Bar
- Missoula Organization of Realtors
- Clyde Coffee
- Consumer Direct
- Missoula Housing Authority
- MMW Architects
- Payne West
- Rangitsch Brothers
- Tobacco Prevention Program, Msla Health Dept.
- Stone of Accord
- Betty’s Divine
- Missoula Strikers
- Parks & Rec
- Missoula Outdoor Recreation and Education
- Bike Doctor
- Ecology Project International
- Your name & link here! Contact Rachael Caldwell at Gracie229@gmail.com to become a Silver Sponsor for MOC!
- INK Realty Group
- Garden City Florascaping
- Butterfly Herbs
- Silver Fern Homes
- The Green Light
- Stockman Bank
- Kero, Byington, & Assoc.
- Micropowder Solutions
- Black Coffee Roaster
- Hide & Sole
- Missoula International Friendship Program (MIFP)
- Ole’s Country Store – 923 N Orange St
- Culligan Water
- MT Natural History Center
- Your name & link here! Contact Rachael Caldwell at Gracie229@gmail.com to become a Bronze Sponsor for MOC!