Looking for an event space for your next meeting or party? Look no further than the Burns Street Center! The Center (also home to the Burns St. Bistro) is available for rent to groups and individuals, Sunday-Thursday, between the hours of 4:00 PM and 11pm, all year long. Hourly rates are listed below:
- Neighborhood Organization Meetings: FREE
- Non-profit Organizations: $25 fee, plus $20/hr
- Private Parties: $25 fee, plus $35/hr
Rent includes use of the common space, tables and chairs, and the stage. To reserve, call 406-829-0873 or email Hermina Harold for availability and a copy of the rental agreement.
*Kitchen rental is not included in the community center rental. If you are interested in renting the kitchen or in catering, email the Burns Street Bistro
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I’m interested in having the Burns Street Bistro cater. Who do I talk to?
- A: Call the Bistro at (406) 543-0719, or email them.
Q: Can I use an outside caterer/bring in my own food and drinks?
- A: Yes!
Q: How many people fit in the space?
- A: For a sit-down event, there is space for about 80 people.
Q: Can I also rent the kitchen?
A: You need to connect with the Burns Street Bistro to check the kitchen’s availability.
Q: Do you have audio/video equipment we can use?
- A: We do not.
Q: Is there staff to come clean up after us?
- A: We have staff that will come to the center after your event to lock up and let you know what you missed in cleanup – if there is still a mess left over, we will have to deduct some cash from your deposit.
Q: Do you have pictures?
- A: Here you go: